Gender: : Female
City : TiruchirapallySend Friend Request
Abstract : An automotive thermoelectric generator (ATEG) is a device that utilizes the Seebeck effect in order to recover lost heat from an internal combustion engine powered vehicle, and generate electricity with it.
A typical ATEG consists of four main elements: A hot-side heat exchanger, a cold-side heat exchanger, thermoelectric materials, and compression assembly system.
ATEGs can be classified according to their hot-side heat exchanger to exhaust-based ATEGs and coolant-based ATEGs. The first type converts the heat lost in the IC engine exhaust, while the second type converts the heat lost in the engine coolant, into electricity.
Please find the following attachments "Automotive Thermoelectric Generators seminar/pdf download" here .........Similar Threads:
- Manufacturing of turbo generators seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Thermoelectric Power Generator PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- Floating wind generators seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator PDF PPT Download
- Automotive Air Conditioning Systems - Seminar Presentation