Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Abstract: Mobile computing is beginning to break the chains that tie us to our desks, but many of today's mobile devices can still be a bit awkward to carry around. In the next age of computing, there will be an explosion of computer parts across our bodies, rather than
across our desktops. Basically, jewellery adorns the body, and has very little practical purpose.
The combination of microcomputer devices and increasing computer power has
allowed several companies to begin producing fashion jewellery with embedded intelligence
i.e., Digital jewelry. Digital jewellery can best be defined as wireless, wearable computers
that allow you to communicate by ways of email, voice-mail, and voice communication.
This paper enlightens on how various computerized jewelry (like ear-rings, necklace,
ring, bracelet, etc.,) will work with mobile embedded intelligence.
Even the devices we use are protected by passwords. It can be frustrating trying to keep with all of the passwords and keys needed to access any door or computer program. This
paper discusses about a new Java-based, computerized ring that will automatically unlock doors and log on to computers.
- Paper Presentation On DIGITAL IMAGE PROCESSING
- Paper Presentation: Digital Watermarking
- Want full paper for presentation under the topic digital image processing
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On DIGITAL BIKE OPERATING SYSTEM SANS KEY
- Paper Presentation: Digital Watermarking, A sophisticated modern incarnation of steganography