Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Introduction : The Burj Dubai project in Dubai comprises the construction of an approximately 160 storey high rise tower, with a podium development around the base of the tower, including a 4-6 storey garage.
The client for the project is Emaar, a leading developer based in Dubai. Once completed, the Burj Dubai Tower will be the world’s tallest building.
It is founded on a 3.7m thick raft supported on bored piles, 1.5 m in diameter,extending approximately 50m below the base of the raft.
The site is generally level and site levels are related to Dubai Municipality Datum (DMD).
The Architects and Structural Engineers for the project were Skidmore Owings and Merrill LLP (SOM) in Chicago.
Hyder Consulting (UK) Ltd (HCL) were appointed geotechnical consultant for the works by Emaar and carried out the design of the foundation system and an independent peer review has been undertaken by Coffey Geosciences (Coffey).
This paper describes the foundation design and verification processes, and the results of the pile load testing programs. It also compares the predicted settlements with those measured during construction.
Please find the following attachments"Foundation design for the burj dubai seminar report/pdf/ppt download" here
- Foundation Engineering Ebook/ Seminar/ pdf/ ppt download
- IS code for DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF foundation in soils pdf free Download
- Study and design of inverter seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Design of a recycle bin tin can crusher seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Design of boiler stack seminar report/pdf/ppt download