Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Abstract : Labyrinth seals are used to provide a tortuous passage to help prevent leakage by allowing the fluid to pass through a long and difficult gap.
Labyrinth seals on rotating shafts provide non contact sealing action by controlling the passage of the fluid through large no. of chambers by centrifugal motion as well as by the formation of controlled fluid vortices.
The fluid that gets escaped from the main chamber becomes entrapped in the cavities of labyrinth where it is forced into a vortex like motion.
In the present work, this obstruction to the leakage flow is due to straight tooth labyrinth seals on the stator.
The main objective of the work is to evaluate the performance of straight tooth labyrinth seals in CFD, thereby calculating the leakage flow rate and compare it with the theoretical calculated leakage flow rate using mathematical results.
Please find the attachments"Performance analysis of straight tooth labyrinth seals pdf download" here......Similar Threads:
- Capacitance of a Straight Conductor power system analysis free notes download
- Inductance of a Straight Conductor power system analysis free lecture pdf download
- Project report on performance analysis of biodiesel engine ebook download doc
- Straight labyrinth seals seminar/pdf/ppt download
- Performance Analysis Of 3G Protocol Encryption And Authentication PDF PPT Download