Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Polystyrene is normally a solid thermoplastic, but can be melted at higher temperature for molding or extrusion, then resolidified.
Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) is a light weight , rigid cellular plastic that is made from the polymerization of styrene monomer.
Please find the following attachments" Safe disposal of waste thermocol by heat treatment seminar report/pdf download" here...................Similar Threads:
- Waste chill recovery heat exchanger seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Biodiesel production from waste chicken fat seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Plasma Technology For Waste Water Treatment PDF Seminar Report
- Research papers required on collection, treatment and disposal of sludge
- Waste-water Treatment & Sludge Disposal - research Papers