Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Introduction : Mobile robots have capability to move around in their environment and not fixed to one physical location.
In contrast, industrial robots usually consist of a joint arm (multilinked manipulator) and gripper assembly (or end effecter) that is attached to a fixed surface.
Mobile robots are the focus of a great deal of current research and almost every major university has one or more laboratory that focuses on mobile robot research. Mobile robots are also found in industries; military and security environments.
They also appear as consumer products, for entertainment or to perform certain tasks like vacuum. 2
Please find the following attachments "Robotic trolley for material handling seminar report/pdf/ppt download"here....Similar Threads:
- Mechanical Engineering Project: Bomb Disposal Robot (Remote controlled material handling robotic crane for Bomb squads)
- Autonomous robotic arm seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Robotic Dexterous Hand seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Coal Handling Plant of Thermal Power Station seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Robotic Fish PPT PDF Seminar Report & Presentation
Gender: : Male
Branch: : Mechanical Engineering
City : GoaSend Friend Request