Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Abstract : The main objective of this project is to develop an embedded system, which is used for security for the campus management.
In this security system the specific persons can only enter into the campus; by using this embedded system we can give access to the authorized people through the RFID tags and keypads.
The embedded system is going to be developed based on microcontroller; when ever the student puts the RFID card on the reader the reader will send the student information to the embedded system then it asks for pin.
RFID card reader module will be interfaced to the microcontroller and the pin is entered through the keypad. If the entered password is correct, then only the students will have the authentication to enter into the campus.
The system is programmable we can change the data of the authorized people in the data base of the embedded system; we can access the data on the embedded system on to computer.
The complete code for the embedded system is going to be developed using C-Language. The system uses a compact circuitry built around ARM microcontroller Programs are developed in Embedded C.
Flash magic is used for loading programs into Microcontroller.
Please find the following attachments"Robust and efficient password-authenticated key agreement pdf download" here.....Similar Threads:
- How to change password in windows 7 administrator password without original? see it.
- Essentials of robust control complete notes ebook free download pdf
- Robust correlation of encrypted attack traffic through stepping stones download doc
- Authenticated remote operated device management seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Password Authenticated Key Exchange PDF PPT Seminar & Paper Presentation