Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Abstract : The operation is simple. Clap and the lamp turns on. Clap again and it turns off.
The electret microphone picks up the sound of your claps, coughs, and the sound of that book knocked off the table. It produces a small electrical signal which is amplified by the succeeding transistor stage.
Two transistors cross connected as a bistable multivibrator change state at each signal. One of these transistors drives a heavier transistor which controls a lamp.
I built my prototype on a cardboard cover from an old notebook. Punched holes using dividers and placed the components down flat.
It might look neater if you draw the circuit diagram on to the board before you begin. A photo is included below. The components are from my junk box and I found that it works even if you omit that 4.7 Megohm resistor. Your results may vary.
Please find the following attachments"Clap switch project report/pdf/ppt download" here..........Similar Threads:
- Java Project on Bank Management System with project report and power point presentation free download
- Telephone Directory System C++ project code and project report download
- :(bow): Algorithm Analysis full.n. easy..notes in pdf.. :(clap)::(clap): :(bow):
- Project Report on Captcha Semianr Report/pdf/ppt download
- Clap activated remote seminar report/pdf/ppt download
Gender: : Male
Branch: : Electrical Engineering
City : VadodaraSend Friend Request
IT Is really Work?
Gender: : Male
Branch: : Electronics Engineering
City : BelgaumSend Friend Request
it really works??????