Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Introduction : Telephone operated calling circuit converts DTMF signal to its binary equivalent. This circuit consists of a DTMF receiver IC which converts a DTMF input signal in to its binary equivalent.
This binary signal is decoded and displayed as its decimal equivalent through the decimal display unit. At the same time it provides a sound alerting signal which informs the people that a number is displayed.
Please find the following attachments "Telephone operated calling system seminar report/pdf/ppt download" hereSimilar Threads:
- Telephone Directory System C++ project code and project report download
- B.S.N.L exchange system seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Authenticated remote operated device management seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Mobile operated device control seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Hydraulic operated fixture seminar report/pdf/ppt download