Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Abstract :In this paper the basic of magnetic braking are introduced. Firstly, a simple theory is proposed using Faraday's law and the Lorentz force.
With this theory magnetic braking on copper rectangular sheet moving linearly through the magnet is explained. Secondly, a magnetic drag force and a magnetic lift force on a magnetic dipole moving over a nonmagnetic conducting plane are explained with image method based on Maxwell’s equations.
At the end of the seminar the practical uses of forces on moving magnets are shown.
Please find the following attachments"Magnetic braking system seminar report/pdf/ppt download" here.........
- Antilock Braking System(ABS) - Presentation and report download
- Simple magnetic levitation train seminar report/pdf /ppt download
- Active magnetic bearings (AMB) seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Magnetic abrasive finishing(MAF) seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Anti Lock Braking System Presentation Seminar and Report