Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Abstract : Your first task is to calibrate a steady-state model. You will work in groups; each group is asked to work independently.
When we compare results we will see that each group will have a different, though equally valid, calibrated model and thereby we will demonstrate that the calibration process yields non-unique solutions.
After calibration, the next step is to introduce pumping wells into the calibrated model and predict heads and drawdowns. Then you will use the particle tracking code, ModPath to check for possible contamination of the wells.
When we compare results, we will see that results of the prediction phase of the modeling are different for each group.
You will be given a gwv file for input to GwVistas. This file is set up for an initial calibration run. You will need to change parameter values in order to calibrate the model.
During calibration you will attempt to match a set of “field” measured head values and fluxes, known as calibration targets. Parameters that are adjusted during calibration are called calibration parameters.
Please find the following attachments"Model Calibration and Prediction seminar report/pdf/ppt download" here....Similar Threads:
- Calibration Primer study classroom lecture notes
- Auto-associative Memory Model - Hopfield model , neural-network, pdfs
- FTP seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Fingerprint prediction enabled passport authentication system seminar report download
- Evaluation Of Buisness Model Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download