Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Abstract : A magnetic bearing is a bearing which supports a load using magnetic levitation.
Magnetic bearings support moving machinery without physical contact, for example, they can levitate a rotating shaft and permit relative motion without friction or wear.
In active magnetic bearings (AMB) a stable equilibrium is achieved by means of one or more control loops. The use of control loop for maintaining the gap between the shaft and bearing differentiate the active magnetic bearings (AMB) from passive ones.
They are in service in such industrial applications as electric power generation, petroleum refining, machine tool operation and natural gas pipelines.
Please find the following attachments"Active magnetic bearings (AMB) seminar report/pdf/ppt download" here....Similar Threads:
- Simple magnetic levitation train seminar report/pdf /ppt download
- Active learning methods for interactive image retrieval seminar report/pdf download
- Magnetic abrasive finishing(MAF) seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Magnetic braking system seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Tribological and Mechanical properties of Metal Bearings seminar report/pdf download