Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Abstract : In order to analyze the drag characteristics of the vehicle having different war head and empennage, the computational fluid dynamics numerical simulation was used.
The method was based on fully hexahedral mesh and three-dimensional Navier-Stokes equations and Spalart-Allmaras turbulence model.
Through numerical simulation the flow field structures and computational aerodynamic characteristics were obtained.
The results showed that using Kaman figure war head and proper trapeziform empennage can reduce the drag characteristics of the missile and the results will provide evidence to optimize the configuration of the missile in engineering design.
Please find the following attachments"Low Altitude and Subsonic Flight Vehicle seminar report/pdf/ppt download" here....
- GSM - GPS Based Vehicle Theft Control System Seminar Report pdf/ppt download
- Vehicle theft security systems(VTSS) seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Development of a Vehicle Control Unit seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Collide vehicle information capturing seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Analysis of a Hypersonic Vehicle seminar report/pdf/ppt download