Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Abstract : The engines of trains are equipped with microcontroller containing all the data and information about all the trains. Practically, in Indian railway the microcontroller contains the registration nos. of trains.
The motor which runs the train is under the control of microcontroller. On the head lamp of engines of train A and train B are added a photo diode and a laser that emits pulses at fixed time intervals.
If train B is moving on the same track towards the train A then the laser emitted by the train B will be sensed at engine of train A resulting in microcontroller to stop the motor and thus stopping train.
Thus the working of anti-collision detector is based on a bi-directional process.
Please find the following attachments"Anti- collision detector with crack detection seminar report/pdf/ppt download" here..........Similar Threads:
- Broken wire detector seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- A live human being detector in war field seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- RF Controlled Robot with Metal Detector seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Forest fire detector and alerter system seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Anti collision and automatic crossing gate controller for railways pdf download
Gender: : Male
Branch: : Some other branch
City : AllahabadSend Friend Request
plz send me the ppt on ANTI-COLLISION DETECTOR
(With automatic gate control And crack detection)