Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Abstract : Embedded System is a combination of hardware and software used to achieve a single specific task.
An embedded system is a microcontroller-based, software driven, reliable, real-time control system, autonomous, or human or network interactive, operating on diverse physical variables and in diverse environments and sold into a competitive and cost conscious market.
An embedded system is not a computer system that is used primarily for processing, not a software system on PC or UNIX, not a traditional business or scientific application. High-end embedded & lower end embedded systems.
High-end embedded system - Generally 32, 64 Bit Controllers used with OS. Examples Personal Digital Assistant and Mobile phones etc .
Lower end embedded systems - Generally 8,16 Bit Controllers used with an minimal operating systems and hardware layout designed for the specific purpose.
Examples Small controllers and devices in our everyday life like Washing Machine, Microwave Ovens, where they are
Please find the following attachments"Wireless Access Protocol For Remote Monitoring seminar report/pdf/ppt download" here..................Similar Threads:
- Condition Monitoring Of Transformers Seminar & Report PDF Download
- Security integrated system based on wireless access protocol (Project)
- Biomedical monitoring system seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Integration of CAN Protocol in Automotives seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Wireless Application Protocol Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download