Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Abstract : Dual-tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) signals are used in touch-tone telephones as well as many other areas such as interactive control, telephone banking, and pager system.
As analog telephone lines are converted to digital, researchers became interested in digital DTMF detectors. There are many digital DTMF detecting algorithms, but most of them do not comply with the related International Telecommunications Union (ITU) and Bellcore recommendations or are not suitable for real-time implementation.
In this project, my primary aim was to implement the new DTMF algorithm proposed by M. D. Felder, J. M. Mason, and B. L. Evans on a TMS320C50 digital signal processor for 24 channels.
Despite the fact that current C50 targets generate code for TI TMS320C50 DSP Starter Kit (DSK), the new target generates code for TI TMS320C50 Evaluation Module (EVM).
At the time this report was written all the tasks of the new target except getting the results from the simulator part, were finished. Additional work was needed to modify some C50 stars because they were written for DSK only.
Please find the following attachments"Dual-Tone Multiple Frequency (DTMF) seminar report/pdf/ppt download" here.........Similar Threads:
- Dual fuel seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Frequency Division Multiple Access (FDMA),wireless and mobile communication,pdf download
- Mobile controlled robot using dtmf technology seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Spread Spectrum Multiple Access(SSMA) PPT PDF Seminar Report
- Fractional Frequency Transmission System Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download
Gender: : Male
Branch: : Electronics Engineering
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
please upload ppt of dtmf on mobil contol robot