Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Abstract : As our project deals with RF controlled robot. This robot is prototype for the “Path Finder”. This robot is controlled by a RF remote.
This can be moved forward and reverse direction using geared motors of 60RPM. Also this robot can take sharp turnings towards left and right directions.
In our project uses AT89S52 MCU as its controller. A high sensitive induction type metal detector is designed using colpitts oscillator principle and fixed to this robot.
Also a wireless camera with voice is interfaced to the kit. When the robot is moving on a surface, the system produces a beep sound when metal is detected. This beep sound will be transmitted to remote place.
Simultaneously the images around the robot will be transmitted to remote place. User can monitor the images and metal detection alarms on Television.
Please find the following attachments"RF Controlled Robot with Metal Detector seminar report/pdf/ppt download" here.....
- Broken wire detector seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Mobile controlled robot using dtmf technology seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Gsm controlled robot seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- A live human being detector in war field seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- MEMSbased remote controlled robot seminar report/pdf/ppt download