Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Abstract :This technique leads to faster convergence and provides reduced mean-squared error compared to the conventional fixed parameter LMS algorithm.
The algorithm has been tested for noise reduction and estimation in narrow-band FM signals corrupted by additive white Gaussian noise.
For the LMS algorithm in a white Gaussian noise environment. A general power decaying law has been studied, however, other time-varying laws could also be applicable.
The main idea is to set the convergence parameter to a large value in the initial state in order to speed up the algorithm convergence.
The modified algorithm has been tested for noise reduction and estimation in linear frequency-modulated (LFM) narrowband signals corrupted by additive white Gaussian noise.
Please find the following attachments"LMS Algorithm in the Presence of White Gaussian Noise seminar report/pdf download" here.....Similar Threads:
- AES Algorithm seminar report / pdf / ppt download
- Accumulator Based on Radix-2 Modified Booth Algorithm seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Hamming-cut-matching algorithm in iris recognition seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- An Ant Algorithm For Balanced Job Scheduling In Grids Seminar Report & Presentation
- Advanced Algorithm Design and Analysis PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report