Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Abstract : The development of electronic sensing devices for the visually impaired requires knowledge of the needs and abilities of this class of people.
In this project we present a rough analysis that can be used to properly define the criteria to be adopted for the design of such devices.
In particular, attention will be focused on clear-path indicators, highlighting their role in orientation and mobility tasks. A new device belonging to this class is presented.
The detector is based on a multisensor strategy and adopts smart signal processing to provide the user with suitable information about the position of objects hindering his or her path. Experimental trials demonstrate the efficiency of the device developed.
Please find the following "Multisensor strategies to support blind people seminar report/pdf/ppt download " here........Similar Threads:
- Handoff Strategies,wireless and mobile communication,free pdf download
- Channel Assignment Strategies,wireless and mobile communication,free pdf download
- FTP seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Electronic safety assistance for blind using microcontroller seminar report download
- project on GPS based automatic root announcement system for blind people vehicle navigation