Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Introduction : Advances in wireless sensor networks have opened up new opportunities in healthcare systems. The future will see the integration of the abundance of existing specialized medical technology with pervasive, wireless networks.
They will co-exist with the installed infrastructure, augmenting data collection and real-time response. An example of an area in which future medical systems can benefit the most from wireless sensor networks is in-home assistance.
In-home pervasive networks may assist residents by providing memory enhancement, control of home appliances, medical data lookup, and emergency communication. The main requirements for wireless homecare monitoring systems (WHMS) are:
- Interoperability .
- Real-time data acquisition and analysis.
- Reliability and robustness.
- New node architectures .
Please find the following attachments"Wireless health care monitoring system seminar report/pdf/ppt download" here.....
- Wireless based bank security system using sensor seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Wireless Distribution System For HVAC PPT PDF Seminar Report
- Security in wireless networks seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Scalable wireless ad-hoc network simulation using xtc seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Hy Wire Care Report & Presentation PDF Download