Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Abstract : Given an undirected, unweighted graph G = (V, E), the minimum vertex cover problem is a subset of whose cardinality is minimum subject to the premise that the selected vertices cover all edges in the graph.
There are various other algorithms that follows heuristic based approaches, but using those approaches we are not able to find optimal solution always in the same manner.
Greedy algorithms solves the same problems but some problems have no efficient result, but up to a certain extend the Greedy algorithm may provide a solution that is near to optimal.
In this paper we propose an Advance vertex cover algorithm to find optimal solution to the minimum vertex cover problem.
The proposed algorithm produce optimal solution with O(nē) time complexity, Optimality and time complexity is the main subject of this paper.
Please find the following attachments"An Advanced Approach for Minimum Vertex Cover Problem seminar report/pdf/ppt download" here.Similar Threads:
- How to write a perfect cover letter?? Sample cover letters for that great first impression
- Fuzzy similarity approach seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Advanced Fiber Optics seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Advanced Trends In CAD/CAM PDF Seminar Report
- Advanced Trends In CAD PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation