Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Abstract : The railway gate is opened and closed automatically using micro controller. The micro controller is programmed such that it gets the indication of train‘s arrival and departure through the wireless sensor unit.
The sensor unit is a composite unit controlling IR sensor and RF communication. The RF transmitter transmits the encoded sensor signal to micro controller unit sensor unit when train has trespass the sensor.
The micro controller unit receives and decoded the transmitted signal. With reference to the signal received the gate is either closed or opened along with an alarm.
Whenever the signal received gate IR sensor is activated to check whether any vehicle is there in front of the gate before the gate is closing.
If any vehicle is there in front of the gate the train signal will be in RED till the gate is open i.e. the vehicle has crossed the gate, a the signal status is transmitted to the nearest railway station the communication used here is GSM.
Please find the following attachments"GSM automated and unmanned control system of railway crossing pdf/ppt download"here........Similar Threads:
- Automatic Railway Gate Control System project
- Automatic Railway Gate control system notes free download
- DTU unveils new Unmanned Aircraft system (DTU-UAS) Aarush X1
- Automated light switching control system seminar report,pdf,ppt download
- Fully automated burner management system using PLC seminar report/pdf download
Last edited by nitikaarora; 5th January 2012 at 12:00 PM.