Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Abstract : Unmanned Vehicles or Robots increase the effectiveness of the armed forces by reducing the exposure of personalto dangerous and hazardous conditions.
Hence Conversion of the BMP2into an autonomous un-manned teleoperated vehicle.
What is the difference between teleoperated and autonomous?
Teleoperated: Indicates operation of a machine by a human from a distance. It is similar in meaning to the phrase “remote control”.
Autonomous: Indicates that a machine can perform desired tasks in unstructured environments without continuous human guidance.
Please find the following attachments"Development of a Vehicle Control Unit seminar report/pdf/ppt download" here......Similar Threads:
- GSM - GPS Based Vehicle Theft Control System Seminar Report pdf/ppt download
- Collide vehicle information capturing seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Low Altitude and Subsonic Flight Vehicle seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Analysis of a Hypersonic Vehicle seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Vehicle Skid Control PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation