Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Abstract :When we have to learn about a new computer we have to familiarize about the machine capability we are using, and we can do it by studying the internal hardware design (devices architecture), and also to know about the size, number and the size of the registers.
A micro controller is a single chip that contains the processor (the CPU), non-volatile memory for the program (ROM or flash), volatile memory for input and output (RAM), a clock and an I/O control unit.
Also called a "computer on a chip," billions of micro controller units (MCUs) are embedded each year in a myriad of products from toys to appliances to automobiles.
For example, a single vehicle can use 70 or more micro controllers. The following picture describes a general block diagram of micro controller.
Please find the following attachments"Biomedical monitoring system seminar report/pdf/ppt download" here........Similar Threads:
- Condition Monitoring Of Transformers Seminar & Report PDF Download
- Biomedical auto supervisor for doctors seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Development Of a network monitoring system seminar report ebook free download ppt
- Misuse Detection and Monitoring ORACLE seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Mobile billing and power distribution monitoring system seminar report/pdf download