Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Abstract : The main goal of our project is to build a DNS server which supports IPv6 name resolution. This has been achieved by
configuring the server which has provision of complete support for both IPv4 and IPv6 in hosts and routers.
The method of encapsulation of packets within IPv4 headers over IPv4 network, simply called as IPv6 over IPv4 is used. The objective of the project is to setup own Linux IPv6 DNS server to allow IPv6 name resolution using the latest version of bindconf tool.
To set a server which supports both IPv4 and IPv6 name resolution. The provision specified above can be achieved by creating kernel with appropriate network parameters using shell scripts.
Please find the following attachments"Building a linux ipv6 dns server project report/pdf/ppt download" here.......
- Summer Training Project & Full Report: Analysis of network setup along with server installation and development and implementation of chat server using RMI on the ne
- Introduction to Linux Virtual Server
- Windows and linux cluster project/seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Samba server administration project/seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Linux Terminal Server Project (LTSP) PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report