Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Introduction : E-mail spam has continued to increase at a very fast rate over the last couple of years. It has become a major threat for business users, network administrators and even normal users.
A study in July 1997 reported that spam messages constituted approximately 10% of the incoming messages to a corporate network.
More recently, Message Labs stated in its 2006 Annual Security Report that spam activity has Increased significantly in 2006 with levels that reach 86.2% of the e-mail traffic.
The report has also indicated that largely due to the increased sophistication of robot networks, a.k.a. botnets, the spam volumes have increased by 70% over the last quarter of 2006 which in turn increased the overall email traffic by a third.
Based on projections of current analysis and trends, it was expected that by the end of 2007, spam will continue to rise, reaching a plateau at around 92% of e-mail traffic .
There is a prediction that by year 2015 spam will exceed 95% of all e-mail traffic .
Although these figures might not be accurate enough, what can be concluded is that spam volume is dramatically increasing over years.
Please find the following attachments"Fuzzy similarity approach seminar report/pdf/ppt download" here........Similar Threads:
- Fuzzy Logic in artificial Neural Networks (automated automobiles)- Engineering Seminar & Presentation [PPT & Report]
- Fuzzy neurons and fuzzy neural networks ebook free download pdf
- Advanced approach for minimum vertex cover problem seminar report ebook download pdf
- Speed control of dc motor using fuzzy logic seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- PID controllers using fuzzy logic seminar report/pdf/ppt download