Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Abstract : This project mainly concerns building a simple linux shell and implement some of the basic linux commands.
A shell reads a command line from its standard input and interprets it according to a fixed set of rules.
The standard input and standard output file descriptors for the login shell are usually the terminal on which the user logged in.
The basic linux commands are implemented using linux system calls and those are then read by the shell.
It executes built-in linux commands and the executable files which are created.
Please find the following attachments"Implementation of a simple linux shell seminar report/pdf/ppt download" here......
- Basic Linux commands Seminar Report/ pdf download
- Linux from scratch seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Page compression implementation in the linux vmm seminar report ebook download pdf
- Implementation of Automated Library Management System seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Multiplier accumulator component vhdl implementation seminar report/pdf/ppt download
Last edited by neetikaa; 7th January 2012 at 12:49 PM.