Gender: : Female
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
Abstract : The XTC ad-choc network topology control algorithm shows three main advantages over previously proposed algorithms.
First, it is extremely simple. Second, it does not assume the network graph to be a Unit Disk Graph; XTC proves correct also on general weighted network graphs.
Third, the algorithm does not require availability of node position information. Instead, XTC operates with a general notion of order over the neighbors’ link qualities.
In the special case of the network graph being a Unit Disk Graph, the resulting topology proves to have bounded degree, to be a planar graph, and—on average-case graphs—to be a good spanner. Employed on Euclidean and Unit Disk Graphs.
Please find the following attachments"Scalable wireless ad-hoc network simulation using xtc seminar report/pdf/ppt download" here.........
- Artificial neural network (ANN) seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Mpeg and h-scalable video coding complete seminar report ebook free download ppt
- Ad-hoc wireless network complete project report ebook free download rar
- Network load manager seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Wireless Intelligent Network PPT PDF Seminar Report & Presentation