Gender: : Female
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
Abstract : A computer cluster is a group of loosely coupled computers that work together closely so that in many respects they can be viewed as though they are a single computer.
Most common .application of clustering are High avi lability and High performance. The aim of the project is to build a high performace cluster in both Windows and Linux platforms.
Windows Compute Cluster Server 2003 is a high-performance computing solution that uses clustered commodity x64 servers that are built with a combination of the Microsoft Windows Server 2003 .
Compute Cluster Edition operating system and the Microsoft Compute Cluster Pack. Linux is a highly stable operating system (OS) that is being used for many high availability tasks, like web and database servers.
Also Linux clusters have been built to serve as high performance computations facilities.
Please find the following attachments"Windows and linux cluster project/seminar report/pdf/ppt download" here....Similar Threads:
- Cluster Computing Project Report, Seminar & Paper Presentation
- Linux from scratch seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Building a linux ipv6 dns server project report/pdf/ppt download
- Linux Terminal Server Project (LTSP) PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report
- Cluster Computing PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report