Gender: : Female
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
Abstract : In our project, we first build up a wireless communication simulator including Gray coding, modulation, different channel models (AWGN, flat fading and frequency selective fading channels), channel estimation, adaptive equalization, and demodulation.
Next, we test the effect of different channel models to the data and image in receiver with constellation and BER (bit error rate) plots under QPSK modulation.
For Image data source, we also compare the received image quality to original image in different channels.
At last, we give detail results and analyses of the performance improvement with channel estimation and adaptive equalization in slow Rayleigh fading channel.
For frequency selective fading channel, we use linear equalization with both LMS (least mean squares) and RLS (Recursive Least Squares) algorithms to compare the different improvements.
We will see that in AWGN channel, the image is degraded by random noise; in flat fading channel,the image is degraded by random noise and block noise; in frequency selective fading channel, the image is degraded by random noise, block noise, and ISI.
Please find the following attachments"Channel estimation and adaptive equalization in slow fading channel pdf download" here......Similar Threads:
- Channel Tunnel full notes pdf download
- The Telephone Channel,digital communication,satellite communication,free ebook download
- Adaptive Equalization,wireless and mobile communication,free pdf download
- Adjacent Channel interference (ACI),wireless and mobile communication,pdf download
- Transmit diversity analyses for m qam in rician fading channel ebook download pdf