Gender: : Female
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
Introduction : Human interactive systems have attracted a lot of research interest in recent years, especially for content- based image retrieval systems.
Contrary to the early systems, which focused on fully automatic strategies, recent approaches have introduced human-computer interaction.
In this paper, we focus on the retrieval of concepts within a large image collection. We assume that a user is looking for a set of images, the query concept, within a database.
The aim is to build a fast and efficient strategy to retrieve the query Concept. In content-based image retrieval (CBIR), the search may be initiated using a query as an example.
The top rank similar images are then presented to the user. Then, the interactive process allows the user to refine his request as much as necessary in a relevance feedback loop.
Many kinds of interaction between the user and the system have been proposed, but most of the time, user information consists of binary labels indicating whether or not the image belongs to the desired concept.
Please find the following attachments"Active learning methods for interactive image retrieval seminar report/pdf download" here........
- ADAMS e- learning seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Interactive voice response system seminar report/pdf download
- Intelligent agents for data mining and information retrieval seminar report download
- Active magnetic bearings (AMB) seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Accelerating Image Processing seminar report/pdf/ppt download