Gender: : Female
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
Introduction : Data mining is the process of extracting patterns from data. Data mining is becoming an increasingly important tool to transform this data into information.
It is commonly used in a wide range of profiling practices, such as marketing, surveillance, fraud detection and scientific discovery.
Data mining tools predict future trends and behaviors, allowing businesses to make proactive, knowledge-driven decisions.
The automated, prospective analyzes offered by data mining move beyond the analyses of past events provided by retrospective tools typical of decision support systems.
Data mining tools can answer business questions that traditionally were too time consuming to resolve. They scour databases for hidden patterns, finding predictive information that experts may miss because it lies outside their expectations.
Data mining can aid direct marketers by providing them with useful and accurate trends about their customers’ purchasing behavior. Based on these trends, marketers can direct their marketing attentions to their customers with more precision.
Please find the following attachments"Intelligent agents for data mining and information retrieval seminar report download" here........Similar Threads:
- Intelligent Energy Saving System seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Introduction to information retrieval ebook free download ppt
- Intelligent Autonomous System for Cars Seminar & Report PDF Download
- Active learning methods for interactive image retrieval seminar report/pdf download
- Intelligent traffic control using plc seminar report/pdf/ppt download