Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Experience:0 - 2 Years
Education:UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication PG - M.Tech - Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication
Industry Type:Semiconductors/ Electronics
Role:Hardware Design Engnr
Functional Area:IT-Support, Telecom, Hardware
Posted Date:13 Jan
- Requires a good working knowledge of digital logic design and CMOS logic
- Requires a good knowledge of circuits
- Experience in IBIS models development will be preferred
- Experience with Logic Synthesis tools is also preferred
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Job Profile: This position is for Application Engineer and responsibilities will include:
- Provide application support to customers for new and existing memory products including Async SRAMs, through system and device level analysis of existing and emerging applications
- Debug of customer issues and finding solutions
- Needs to work on models (IBIS, Verilog)
- Provide WPP support through application notes, datasheets, behavioral models and hardware models
Company Profile: Cypress Semiconductor Corporation engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for networking, wireless infrastructure and handsets, computation, consumer, automotive, and industrial markets.
It operates through three segments: Memory, Non-Memory, and SunPower. The Memory segment designs and produces static random access memories (SRAMs). It offers various SRAM products, including fast asynchronous SRAMs, double data rate SRAMs, More Battery Life and micropower SRAMs, No Bus Latency and synchronous burst SRAMs, and Quad Data Rate SRAMs, as well as offers image sensors.
The Non-Memory segment offers dual-port memories; first-in, first-out memories; framers; Grating Light Valve; high-speed optical transceiver link physical layer devices; network search engines; physical layer devices; QuadPort datapath switching elements; programmable clocks; programmable logic devices; Programmable System-on-Chip reconfigurable mixed-signal arrays; registered buffers; RoboClock clock buffers; USB controllers; and WirelessUSB controllers.
The SunPower segment designs and manufactures silicon solar cells based on an interdigitated backside contact design. The company sells its products through a direct sales force, manufacturing representative firms, distributors, and international trading companies, and representative firms in North America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific, as well as in Japan. Cypress was co-founded by T.J. Rodgers. The company was incorporated in 1982 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.
Company Name: Cypress Semiconductor Technology India Pvt. Ltd Website: http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/job-search-g-607047-t-anytime