Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Abstract : The National Aeronautics and Space Administration and the Air Force Research Laboratory are cooperating under a space act agreement to sponsor the research and development of aerospace flywheel technologies to address mutual future mission needs offers significantly enhanced capability or is an enabling technology. Generally these missions are for energy storage and/or integrated power and attitude control systems (IPACS) for mid-to-large satellites in low earth orbit.
These missions require significant energy storage as well as a CMG or reaction wheel function for attitude control. A summary description of the NASA and AFRL flywheel technology development programs is provided, followed by specific descriptions of the development plans for integrated flywheel system tests for IPACS applications utilizing both fixed and actuated flywheel units.
These flywheel system development tests will be conducted at facilities at AFRL and NASA GRC and include participation by industry participants Honeywell and Lockheed Martin.
Please find the following attachments"Aerospace Flywheel Technology Development Seminar Report/pdf/ppt download" here
Credits: NASASimilar Threads:
- AEROSPACE FLYWHEEL DEVELOPMENT powerpoint presentation
- Development Of a network monitoring system seminar report ebook free download ppt
- Development of a Vehicle Control Unit seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Game Development PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report
- “GLOBALISATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN NORTH-EAST INDIA” Seminar