Gender: : Male
City : PatialaSend Friend Request
This is Jasdeep from Sathyabhama Engineering College, and I am here to answer your queries regarding SEC admissions for 2012-2016 batch.
This is a discussion thread in which you can clear all your doubts regarding
Here some Information about college.
About: Sathyabama Universitywas established under section (3) of the UGC Act, 1956 (A Christian Minority Institution) which was formerly known asSathyabama Engineering Collegeestablished byJEPPIAAR EDUCATIONALTRUST in 1987. It is a pioneer institute imparting knowledge in the areas of engineering, science, technology and education. The institution's progress and contribution in the field of technical education for over two decades made the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Govt. of India to grant Deemed University status on 16 July 2001 and Universitystatus on 13 September 2006 under section(3) of the UGC Act, 1956.
Affiliated University: Sathyabama University
Mode Of Admission in 2012-13: sATHYABAMA UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
- Eligibility For SUEE: Should have passed in HSC (10 + 2) from any State board or CBSE/ICSE with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with a minimum aggregate of 60% in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- · Candidates who are appearing for HSC (10+2) Examination in March/April, 2012 can also apply and their admission is subject to successful completion of HSC/ICSE with a minimum of 60% in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- · Candidates should have a minimum of 60% marks in their 10th class or equivalent examination
Ranking: SEC is currently placed among top 20 private colleges in india
Fees: Rs. 500000/- for four years.
Branches & intakes:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Management Studies
- Chemical Engineering
- Bio Engineering
- Science and Humanities
We have full-fledged Placement cell, which monitors the employment opportunities and arrange campus interviews for the final year students.
► Our Campus recruitment program starts by the beginning of the Pre-Final semester.
► The On Campus recruitment program keeps continuing till the end of their final semester.
► And after that we will be helping our students by arranging Off-Campus Interviews also.
► We do not encourage the students, those who are placed through campus selection in a company to attend the further campus interviews.
► The students those who have the plan to proceed for Higher Study will not be allowed to appear for the Campus Recruitments.
► Our management is having a strong policy to not to encourage the companies doing Education & Training activities to attract the students in the name of placement orders.
The Campus Recruitment for the Academic Year’ 2011-2012 is going on successfully. So far1525 students have been placed and still a lot more to go as the Campus Interviews continues!!
It is an article of faith at Sathyabama University to complement the academic component of the university and enhance the overall educational experience of students through a wide range of extra-curricular programmes, facilities, services and activities. These events provide students and other members of the university exposure to a variety of social, cultural, intellectual, recreational opportunities and challenges. Such experiences enrich the lives of students and help them fulfil their potential. Co-curricular and extracurricular activities are planned and executed through a number of associations, clubs, societies and students' chapters of professional bodies. They are managed by representatives of students and are monitored by the faculty in-charge.
- Health & Fitness Center
- Conference Halls
- Mess Facility
- Bank and ATM
- Mineral Water Facility
- Hostel Facilities
The University provides Excellent Hostel Facilities, Thiru.M.GopalaKrishnan Illam and Dr.M.G.R Illam for Boys and Panimalar Illam and Janaki M.G.R Illam for Girls. Spacious rooms with attached bath are available for both Boys and Girls. Following facilities are provided in the Hostel
- · STD / ISD Telephone Facilities are availabe
- · Exclusive uninterrupted study room for students after college hours
- · Uninterrupted power supply , seperate Generator for Students
- · Banking Facility with ATM counter
- · Medical facility available with free medicines provided to sick students
- · Medical Lab facility also available.
- · Mineral water provided to all the rooms
- · Open Air Theater - programes on every weekends
- · Well equipped Gym ( Boys and Girls separately)
- · Sweets and Juice center available for students after college hours
- · Yoga and Dance classes
- · Indoor and Outdoor Games facility
- · Laundary and Ironing facility available
- · Hair Cutting facility available.
- · Free Computer Lab facilities available after the class hours.
- · Students Train Reservation center facility.
- · Birthday cakes are sent to Hostel student on their Birthday from our own Bakery
Address: SATHYABAMA UNIVERSITY (Established under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956) Accredited with B++ Grade by NAAC(A CHRISTIAN MINORITY INSTITUTION) Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Road,
Chennai - 600 119, Tamilnadu, INDIA.
Your QUERIES are welcome...Similar Threads:
- NIT Patna Admission, Ranking, Cutoff , Fees, Placements
- Gitam University 2012 Admission, Cutoff, Placements, Ranking, Fees, Hostels
- COE, Anna University 2011 Admission, Cutoff, Ranking, Placements, Fees - Discussion
- IIT Ropar 2012 Admissions, Cutoff, Ranking, Placements, Facilities, Fees - Discussion
- IIT Patna 2012 Admissions, Cutoff, Ranking, Facilities, Fees, Hostel Facility
Last edited by Jasdeep sing; 5th April 2012 at 10:45 AM.
Gender: : Male
City : NelloreSend Friend Request
sir i got 53 marks in sathyabama entrance exam...can i get seat in mechanical branch..i have been called for counselling on june 13th...are there any hopes of my admission in your college..please provide me the highest mark in engineering stream out of 120 in sathyabama entrance exam