Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Madhya Pradesh Pre-Engineering Test (MP PET) is for admission to Bachelor in Engineering (B.E.) course in several technical institutes in Madhya Pradesh. Every year many students across Madhya Pradesh appear for Madhya Pradesh PET to get admission in the best engineering institutes in the state .Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test (MP PET 2012) is conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. Approx 159 institutes in Madhya Pradesh accept Madhya Pradesh PET score card for admission in Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) courses. 90% seats in the Government/ Aided colleges are reserved for Madhya Pradesh candidates, 5% for Outside MP candidates and 5% for NRIs. In Private institutes 75% of seats are reserved for MP candidates, 20% seats for outside MP candidates and 5% seats for NRI candidates.
MP-PET 2012 Eligibility Criteria
- Students should pass in 10+2 scheme of MP Board of Secondary Education or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English securing 55% marks in aggregate.
- Compartmental candidates are not considered.
- Candidates who have appeared in the final year exam are also eligible.
- Age of Candidates must be not more than 21 years on October 1 of the year of admission.
Date of Online Submission-1st week of March, 2012
Last date of Online Submission -1st week of April, 2012
Exam Date -2nd week of May 2012
Expected Date of Result -1st week of June 2012
List of Affiliated Colleges
All the Major Engineering Colleges in Madhya Pradesh.
- Appear for Examination and wait for the results and ranking
Seat Counseling for admission into MP Engineering Colleges is done totally online by Counseling Section of Directorate of Technical Education MP Counseling is done in stages in order of merit list prepared according to PEPT rankings and subsequently +2 marks.
- Online Registration :-
Students have to register online, either at www.dtempCounseling.org or www.mponline.gov.in. Registration charges are Rs 480/- (inclusive of portal charges Rs 30/-) Following documents are required for Counseling Registration:
- PEPT Roll No, Birth Date, Email Id, Mobile No.
- Qualifying Exams (+2): Roll No, Passing Year, Passing Mark, Name of Board
- Any other information as mentioned
- Document Verification :-
(Important: Not required for general category candidates who have appeared in PEPT) Reserved category candidates after their online registration, need to get their original documents verified from nearest help centers (authorized by Counseling Department)
- Online Choice Filling and Part Payment of Tution Fee :-
Candidates fill their choices of Engineering College Seats in order of their preferences. They can adjust their preferences till the last date before doing the payment. On payment, their order of choice will be locked. Part Payment Details: Unreserved/ OBC category: Rs 5100/- (includes portal fee of Rs 100) SC/ST: Rs 1100/- (includes portal fee of Rs 100)
- Online Seat Allotment: :-
Seats will be allotted to candidate according to his preference order and his merit ranking. Candidate will print the allotment letter mentioning college and branch allotted. Candidate will have to report at the allotted institute before the deadline mentioned. He will get admission slip signed by the authorized officer at the institute, a copy of which will also have to be signed by him and deposited at the institute. If the candidate fails to report before the deadline and do the needful, the allotment will stand cancelled and cheque of amount (less Rs 1000/-) deposited by him will be sent to his address.
- Upgradation :-
If the candidate is not satisfied with the allotment, he needs to select the upgrade option online, before the deadline. If upgraded, candidate needs to report with the allotment letter at the new institute.
- Admission :-
Candidate need to visit the institute with the balance fee and following documents: >> Allotment letter printed from the website Marksheet of qualifying examination (+2) MP Domicile Certificate (if applicable) Authorised officer at the institute will attest the original documents, return the original document and give signed admission slip to the candidate. Counseling Schedule will be published in different newspapers.Similar Threads:
- JKCET 2012 entrance exam pattern, admission procedure,courses, fee Discussion
- WBJEE 2012 entrance exam pattern, admission procedure,courses, fee Discussion
- R PET 2012 entrance exam pattern, admission procedure,courses, fee Discussion
- BITSAT 2012 entrance exam pattern, admission procedure,courses, fee Discussion
- Orissa JEE 2012 entrance exam pattern, admission procedure,courses, fee Discussion