Gender: : Male
City : AligarhSend Friend Request
This is Shikhar from ICFAI Institute of Science and Technology Hyderabad, and I am here to answer your queries regarding ICFAI admissions for 2012-2016 batch.
This is a discussion thread in which you can clear all your doubts regarding Here some Information about college.
About ICFAI Institute of Science and Technology:
- ICFAI Institute of Science and Technology Hyderabad is one of the Top Engineering Colleges in India and also that Hyderabad center has been consistently ranked among Top Colleges in India.
- The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India was established in 1984 at Hyderabad, India as ‘Institute of Certified Financial Analysts’ with the aim of providing training and certification needs to candidates interested in becoming qualified financial analysts and so the name was changed to The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India.
- The ICFAI University offers degrees at Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral levels on eligible students, subject to the University Regulations. ICFAI has made its presence felt in Sri Lanka through ICFAI Education Lanka (IEL), set up at Colombo and recently it has entered into a contract with the state of South Australia to set up its campus at Adelaide.
Affiliated University: ICFAI University
Mode Of Admission in 2012-13:
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Programmes : The candidate should have scored at least 60% of marks in Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 with science as main subject.
Procedure for admission at ICFAI Institute of Technology Hyderabad: The admission is on the basis of a national entrance test- Admission Test for Icfaitech (ATIT).
Ranking: ICFAI Institute of Science and Technology is currently placed among top 25 private colleges in India
· For B-Tech: Rs. 132000/- Per year
· For MBA: Rs. 390000/- Per year
Branches & intakes:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering.
Cut Offs in 2011: N/A
The students are well trained by the institute to face the industrial regions. The students of this institute has been placed in various multinational companies like BEA Systems, Bharti AIRTEL, AMDL, pollo Tyres, Aztech software, CGI Technologies, CISCO Systems, Cobra Group Pic, Biocon, Birla Sun Life Insurance, ADP India, Aerosoft, Cognizant Technologies etc.
- Computer Lab
Hostel Facilities: N/A
ICFAI Institute of Science and Technology CPAD, 45, Nagarjuna Hills,
Pujagutta, Hyderabad – 500 082
Phone: +91-40-2343 5328/29/30/45
- MIT Pune 2012 Admission, Cutoff, Placements, ranking, Fees, Hostels, Campus facilit
- Gitam University 2012 Admission, Cutoff, Placements, Ranking, Fees, Hostels
- Maharastra institute Of Technology, Pune 2013 Admission, Cutoff, Placements, ranking, Fees, Hostels
- SJCE Mysore 2012 Admission, Cut Offs, Placements, Ranking, Fees, Hostels, campus
- Re: SJCE Mysore 2012 Admission, Cut Offs, Placements, Ranking, Fees, Hostels, campus
Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : Hyderabad/SecundrabadSend Friend Request
They've hiked the fee to 85,000 per semester this year...
Any info about the scholarship program of this college......cuz the fee is just too much compared to other colleges
Pls tell me on what basis they give scholarship and how much...
Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
I seek to pursue an Management course in HR in ICFAI hyderabad. The admission to this university is done though IBSAT exam right?
Please correct me if I am wrong.