Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
The Directorate of Technical Education, Assam conducts Common Entrance Examination (CEE Assam 2012) for admission into 4-year B. E. programs in various faculties of engineering in different engineering colleges of the state. Admissions are also made to the 18 months M. E. program.
This is open to candidates with a B. E./B. Tech. degree in civil engineering .Candidates with an M. Tech. degree in relevant field can proceed to do Ph.D. There are two government engineering colleges in Assam. These are the Assam Engineering College, Guwahati and Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat.
The Director of Technical Education, Assam, will publish the merit list based on the results of the Joint Admission Test, and candidates will be selected in order of merit from the list..Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes or any other categories must also appear in the Joint Admission test. They will, however, be selected against the quota reserved for them, according to merit.
• Forms will be issued: On the month of April, 2012 • Date of examination: On the Month of May, 2012
• All the results will be out: On the Month of June, 2012 • Admissions will commence: On the month of July, 2012
CEE Assam 2012 Eligibility Criteria •Pass the Higher Secondary Examination of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council, or its equivalent, in which the subjects English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics have been cleared in the same sitting.
•Be an Indian Citizen, and a permanent resident of Assam.
•Pass the qualifying examination (as specified above), securing a minimum aggregate of 50% (45% in the case of Schedule castes, and 40% in the case of Schedule Tribes) of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, in the same sitting.
•Must appear for the joint Admission Test conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam, and be selected for admission.
•Must not be above 21 years, or below 17 years of age on the first of August of the year in which the candidate seeks admission. The upper age limits mentioned above are relaxed to 22 years in the case of B.Sc. passed candidates, and by 3 years for Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe candidates.Similar Threads:
- JKCET 2012 entrance exam pattern, admission procedure,courses, fee Discussion
- GGSIPU 2012 entrance exam pattern, admission procedure,courses, fee Discussion
- R PET 2012 entrance exam pattern, admission procedure,courses, fee Discussion
- Punjab CET 2012 entrance exam pattern, admission procedure,courses, fee Discussion
- MP - PET 2012 entrance exam pattern, admission procedure,courses, fee Discussion