Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Orissa is conducted every year for the admission of students to BArch, MBBS, BPharm, MCA, BTech, BHMCT and MBA courses. The examination is also organized for the lateral entry of students to the third semester of various degree courses like BPharm, BTech and BHMCT Courses. Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Orissa is generally held in May at selected centers for the students seeking admission in the various degree courses.
- Date of Examinations: Sunday, May 6, 2012
- Sale of Application form begins on: February 10, 2012
- Last date of sale of application forms: March 15, 2012
- Last date of receipt of completed application form: March 22, 2012
- Online registration through OJEE-2012 website begins on: February 10, 2012
- Last date for online registration: March 15, 2012
- Last date of receipt of confirmation slip and demand draft: March 22, 2012
Orissa JEE Eligibility Criteria: The student must have passed or appearing in 10+2 examination and should secure minimum marks of 50% aggregate.
The candidates must have studied following subjects Physics, Mathematics, and atleast one from Chemistry/Computer Science/Biology/Biotechnology.
Orissa JEE Government Colleges:
- College of Engineering & Technology, Bhubaneswar
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Sarang
- Orissa School of Mining Engineering, Koenjhar
- University College of Engineering, Burla
Besides these, there are various private colleges. You are eligible to choose one of these colleges only when you satisfy qualification eligibility criteria for Orissa JEE .
1. Appear for Examination and wait for the results and ranking
2. ONLINE COUNSELING PROCEDURE:The online counseling and admission process involves the following FIVE steps:
I. Online Registration, Online Choice FillingII. Document Verification , Payment of Counseling Fee, Part Admission FeeIII. Locking of Choices3. ONLINE REGISTRATION & ONLINE CHOICE FILLING
IV. Seat Allotment and ONLINE Reporting.
V. Reporting at the allotted Institute and Completion of admission formalities at institute
4. DOCUMENT VERIFICATION, PAYMENT OF COUNSELLING FEE AND PART ADMISSION FEE
5. LOCKING OF THE CHOICES
6. SEAT ALLOTMENT, ONLINE REPORTING
7. REPORTING AT THE ALLOTTED INSTITUTESimilar Threads:
- R PET 2012 entrance exam pattern, admission procedure,courses, fee Discussion
- BITSAT 2012 entrance exam pattern, admission procedure,courses, fee Discussion
- CEE Assam 2012 entrance exam pattern, admission procedure,courses, fee - Discussion
- Punjab CET 2012 entrance exam pattern, admission procedure,courses, fee Discussion
- MP - PET 2012 entrance exam pattern, admission procedure,courses, fee Discussion