Gender: : Female
Branch: : Petroleum Engineering
City : ChennaiSend Friend Request
JMI Engineering Exam Date 2012:
JMI BTech Exam Date : 09th June, 2012 ( Saturday 10.00 am ) JMI BE ( Evening ) Exam Date : 10th November, 2012 ( Saturday 10.00 am ) JMI BArch Exam Date : 02nd June, 2012 ( Saturday 10.00 am )
JMI BTech Program 2012: The Faculty of Engineering and Technology offers four year ( 8 Semesters ) Undergraduate courses leading to the degree of B.Tech. in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication and Computer Engineering.
JMI Eligibility Criteria 2012: Minimum Requirements for Admission-
1. Senior Secondary School Certificate ( 10+2) / Intermediate or its equivalent of a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their main subjects, with not less than 55% marks in PCM or a Diploma Engineering degree recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of at least 3/4 year duration with not less than 55% marks.
2. Age: Not less than 17 years as on October 1, 2012.
JMI Number of Seats: The total number of seats in B. Tech courses are given below -
1. B. Tech. ( Civil Engineering ) 70 2. B. Tech. ( Mechanical Eng ineering ) 70 3. B. Tech. ( Electrical Engineering ) 70 4. B. Tech. ( Electronics &
Communication Engineering )
70 5. B. Tech. ( Computer Engineering ) 70
JMI BE ( Evening ) Program 2012: The Faculty of Engineering & Technology offers a four year Evening Program leading to the degree of Bachelor of Engineering ( B.E. ) in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication and Computer Engineering for the working professionals/ experience holders to upgrade their professional qualification, knowledge and skills in their respective fields.
JMI Number of Seats: The total number of seats in various courses of B.E. ( Evening ) are given below :
1. B. E. Civil Engineering 70 2. B. E. Mechanical Engineering 70 3. B. E. Electrical Engineering 70 4. B. E. Electronics & Communication Engineering 70 5. B. E. Computer Engineering 70
JMI BArch Program 2012: The Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics offers two five year Under-Graduate Program leading to the degree of B. Arch.
JMI BArch Eligibility 2012: Minimum requirements for Admission -
A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 Examination and has secured not less than 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry as subjects shall be eligible for admission to first year of the B. Arch. Course, subject to an aptitude test.
A 3 – year Diploma (10+3) recognized by Central / State government provided that the candidate passed the Diploma with 50% marks in aggregate.
JMI Number of Seats:
1. B. Arch. 40 2. B. Arch. ( Self Finan cing ) 40Similar Threads:
- Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam Question Papers - VITEEE 2012 Exam (Physics)
- Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam Question Papers - VITEEE 2012 Exam (Mathematics)
- Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam Question Papers - VITEEE 2012 Exam (Chemistry)
- take admission at jamia millia islamia engineering college n retry jee mains n bitsat in 2014???
- Jamia Milia Islamia waiting list
Gender: : Male
Branch: : THIS DOES NOT APPLY ON ME!
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
hi!!so,the thing is i cleared the entrance test of jamia,but i was waitlisted-General-189
so was just wondering if any one could tell me if i would be cleared based on past records or so......umm any feedback would be appreciated......