Gender: : Female
City : DelhiSend Friend Request
The results of UPSEE-2012 alongwith answer keys will be declared on or before 30th May, 2012.
Based on performance of the candidates in UPSEE-2012, separate merit lists will be prepared for each course. Merit position, score-card with total marks and marks obtained in each subject shall be available on website after the declaration of the result.
Tie Break: In case two or more candidates secure equal marks, inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined as follows:
(a) Firstly, by the number of incorrect answers given. A candidate giving lesser number of
incorrect answers will be placed at higher merit.
- B. Tech. : By the marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry sections of Paper 1 respectively and then by age.
- B. Arch. : By marks obtained in Drawing Aptitude, Mathematics & Aesthetics sensitivity section of Paper 4 respectively and then by age.
- B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.): By marks obtained in AG-I,AG-II,AG-III section of Paper 3 respectively and then by age.
- B.Tech. (Bio Tech.) : As in B.Tech./ B.Pharm as applicable
- BHMCT/BFAD/Lateral entry: By age only
- Candidate with higher age will be placed at higher merit.
-> The cut-off percentage of marks in UPSEE-2012 for the merit of successful candidates is 25% (20% for SC/ST) as per UP State Govt order.
-> Successful candidates shall be called for counselling according to their merit in UPSEE-2012, by giving intimation through newspapers, website and by post, but delay on part of Post Office will not be owned by the GBTU. However, the allotment of seat shall depend on the availability of seat on the day of counseling. The successful candidates are advised to keep watch on website and Newspapers for counselling dates. They can download the counselling schedule from website also.