Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Part - I Awareness of persons, places, Buildings, Materials Objects, Texture related to Architecture and nuild~environment. Visualising three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings. Visualising. different sides of three dimensional objects.
Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (Visual, Numerical and Verbal).
Part - II Three dimensional - perception: Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects, building forms and elements, colour texture, harmony and contrast. Design and drawing of geometrical or abstract shapes and patterns in pencil. Transformation of forms both 2 D and 3 D union, substraction, rotation, development of surfaces and volumes, Generation of Plan, elevations and 3 D views of objects. Creating two dimensional and three dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms. Sketching of scenes and activities from memory of urbanscape (public space, market, festivals, street scenes, monuments, recreational spaces etc.), landscape (river fronts, jungles. gardens, tre es, plants etc.) and rural life.
Note: Candidates are advised to bring pencils, own geometry box set, erasers and colour pencils and crayons for the Aptitude Test.
- AIEEE 2012 Pre counselling procedure | AIEEE 2012 Pre-allotment steps
- AIEEE 2012 Admisisons Flowchart | AIEEE 2012 Admission Procedure Diagram
- AIEEE 2012 Chemistry Syllabus | Syllabus of Chemistry for AIEEE 2012
- AIEEE 2012 Maths Syllabus | Syllabus of Maths for AIEEE 2012
- AIEEE 2012 Physics Syllabus | Syllabus of Physics for AIEEE 2012