Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: AIEEE Home State Quota & All India Ranks

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Electronics Engineering

City : Mumbai

Send Friend Request

AIEEE Home State Quota & All India Ranks

Please tell me something about the home state quota. Does a candidate belonging to home state get additional benefit than an all india candidate. I am from Maharashtra. Does the cut off get reduced due to that quota? I mean if a candidate scores 200 in aieee and another one who scores 180 is from home state. then will the "180" candidate be at par with the 200 candidate due to the benefit of home state? I need help.

Re: Home State Quota

Hi Satyajit.Ghate ,

Every college has 50% quota for home state candidates and 50% for rest of India students. So if you have same marks then being from home state you will have an advantage....

Any other questions? Do you have any other quota??

Quote Originally Posted by satyajit.ghate View Post
    Please tell me something about the home state quota. Does a candidate belonging to home state get additional benefit than an all india candidate. I am from Maharashtra. Does the cut off get reduced due to that quota? I mean if a candidate scores 200 in aieee and another one who scores 180 is from home state. then will the "180" candidate be at par with the 200 candidate due to the benefit of home state? I need help.

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Electronics Engineering

City : Mumbai

Send Friend Request

Re: AIEEE Home State Quota & All India Ranks

Thanks a lot!!! I am from open category so i don't have any other quota. I want to get admission in vnit. Which branch faculty is good in vnit? I mean for which branch is it famous for? Because every institute has its own speciality. Just like how Xavier's college in mumbai is famous for arts.

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Civil Engineering

City : Lucknow

Send Friend Request

Re: AIEEE Home State Quota & All India Ranks

i m getting 123 marks in jee main 2014 and expectin 93 or 94 % in isc boards and i m obc category and i have home state quota for mnit alllahabad ....can i get any branch in mnit allahabad
    Last edited by arjukejriwal; 29th April 2014 at 04:28 PM.