Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

123 ... LastLast

Thread: NIT Delhi 2012 Admissions,Cutoff,Ranking, Placements, Fee Structure Discussion

Favorite 32 NIT Delhi 2012 Admissions,Cutoff,Ranking, Placements, Fee Structure Discussion

NIT Delhi btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities Click Here:
    Hey Aspiring FaaDoOOOO's

I am a Senior of NIT Delhi, I am here to help you get all your queries for NIT Delhi2012 admisssion.
    Let me start with a brief summary of the college.

Year of Establishment: 2010

Campus : Under Construction

Ranking: One of the good NIT in India

Fee structure for various courses:

Sl.NO Item I Year II Year III Year IV Year
    1 Tuition Fee 35000 35000 35000 12000
    2 Other Fee 4000 4000 4000 4000
    3 Admission Fee 13750 - - -
    4 Convocation fee - - - 700
    Total Rs. 52750 39000 39000 16700

Branches & Intake:

• ECE
    • EEE
    • CSE

NIT Delhi Cut Off : All India cutoff - 15150 | Home State cutoff - 20810

NIT Warangal 2011 Placement Stats:

First Batch yet to pass out

Locality

NIT is a Locality in Delhi City. Sourounded By Sector 12: Faridabad , Badarpur , Mathura Road: Delhi , Alaknanda , Kalkaji , Localities . Near By Airport is Indira Gandhi International Airport.

Now its time for your queries!!!

Last edited by ajaytopgun; 23rd June 2014 at 11:43 AM.

Re: NIT Delhi 2012 Admissions,Cutoff,Ranking, Placements, Fee Structure Discussion

I am the father of an AIEEE applicant this year. Just wanted to know if the NIT campus of Delhi is ready? When will it be operational?

Thank you
    Rajshekhar Roy

Re: NIT Delhi 2012 Admissions,Cutoff,Ranking, Placements, Fee Structure Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by sharodiya View Post
    I am the father of an AIEEE applicant this year. Just wanted to know if the NIT campus of Delhi is ready? When will it be operational?

Thank you
    Rajshekhar Roy
    Dear sir,

It is not ready as of now it will take some more time

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Mechanical Engineering

City : Delhi

Send Friend Request

Sir, i'm an AIEEE aspirant and expecting a rank between 10000-12000 this year. Can i get admision into NIT delhi. i'm from delhi its self . with my rank DTU and NSIT are out of the question. The only option left is NIT delhi. i'm not ito going out of delhi for studies.Pls give me minimum rank required to get admission into NIT delhi

Quote Originally Posted by don.kool View Post
    Sir, i'm an AIEEE aspirant and expecting a rank between 10000-12000 this year. Can i get admision into NIT delhi. i'm from delhi its self . with my rank DTU and NSIT are out of the question. The only option left is NIT delhi. i'm not ito going out of delhi for studies.Pls give me minimum rank required to get admission into NIT delhi
    hey,
    could u please tel me your preferred branch and your category???

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Send Friend Request

Quote Originally Posted by faadoo.nitika View Post
    hey,
    could u please tel me your preferred branch and your category???
    i'm form delhi, general category,
    mechanical, electrical, electronics, IT or any other good branch.

will the classes be held here? in delhi this time around?

i'm form delhi, general category,
    mechanical, electrical, electronics, IT or any other good branch.

will the classes be held here? in delhi this time around?
    hi,
    according to home state quota u can easily get admission in NIT Delhi but of u want more gud NIT so try in NIT Durgapur and NIT Kurukshetra........

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Send Friend Request

Quote Originally Posted by faadoo.nitika View Post
    hi,
    according to home state quota u can easily get admission in NIT Delhi but of u want more gud NIT so try in NIT Durgapur and NIT Kurukshetra........
    hi, tnx for the replys
    Arey you sure i can get into NIT kurukshetra with my rank 10000-12000 and in any good branch. What about NSIT, DTU?

Passionate FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Bio-Tech Engineering

Send Friend Request

If you get a rank of 10000-11000, you can get IT in both DTU and NSIT, but in the last rounds of counselling....
    if AIR-11000-12000, you can get branches like software,civil,automotive engineering at DTU and branches like instrumentation and control engineering,mpae at NSIT...
    so,BEST OF LUCK!!!!!

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Send Friend Request

Quote Originally Posted by osank View Post
    If you get a rank of 10000-11000, you can get IT in both DTU and NSIT, but in the last rounds of counselling....
    if AIR-11000-12000, you can get branches like software,civil,automotive engineering at DTU and branches like instrumentation and control engineering,mpae at NSIT...
    so,BEST OF LUCK!!!!!
    "software,civil,automotive engineering at DTU " in which round of councling?
    and will NIT delhi campus b functional in the upcoming years?
    thank you

and will NIT delhi campus b functional in the upcoming years?
    thank you
    Hi as of now only three branches CS, EC and EE are operational in NIT Delhi
    The campus would be operational in a very short span

Junior FaaDoO Engineer

Send Friend Request

tnx for the info

Send Friend Request

"software,civil,automotive engineering at dtu " in which round of councling?

tnx for the info

i think in the third or max fourth rounds of counselling..

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Instrumentation Engineering

Send Friend Request

Please note that we are residents in Delhi. My Daughter wants to take admission in NIT Delhi if NIT is coming to Delhi in 2012-13. Any information about the same, please share.

Best Regards

Send Friend Request

Quote Originally Posted by ikumar View Post
    Please note that we are residents in Delhi. My Daughter wants to take admission in NIT Delhi if NIT is coming to Delhi in 2012-13. Any information about the same, please share.

Best Regards
    Sir i don't think NIT Delhi is coming to Delhi in 2012-13....
    But if your daughter wants to stay in delhi,then she can try to get admission at DTU or NSIT....these colleges are reputed colleges and are ranked among the top 15 engineering colleges of INDIA

123 ... LastLast