Gender: : Male
City : BhubaneshwarSend Friend Request
MHT-CET 2012 Eligibility
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should have attained the minimum age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission. In order to seek admission in Ayurveda and Unani courses, the candidate should have attained the minimum age of 17 Years as on 1st October of the Year of admission.The upper age limit for the candidates is fixed as 25 Years as on 31st December of the Year of admission. However, relaxation of five years is there for SC/ST candidates.
- The candidate can attempt MHT-CET 2012 for three times only.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in science stream (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics) from an institution situated in the state of Maharashtra. For engineering program, the candidates should have studied Mathematics as a subject of study at 10+2 level.
- For admission into MBBS, BAMS, BDS, and BSc. Nursing, the candidates are required to obtain minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English put together at HSC (or equivalent) examination. Exemption of 10% is there for SC/ST candidates.
- For admission into MBBS, BDS Courses, the candidates should have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology put together at Common Entrance Test (MHT-CET 2012).
- For BUMS program, the candidates are required to pass senior secondary examination with Urdu as a subject of study.
- The candidates, who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination outside Maharashtra, are eligible, provided they fulfill the Domicile criteria.