Gender: : Female
Branch: : Civil Engineering
City : ChandigarhSend Friend Request
Abstract : Communication Engineering Course Work introduces different methods of analog communication and their significance. Digital Communication methods for high bit rate transmission are explained.
It involves the concepts of source and line coding techniques for enhancing rating of transmission of minimizing the errors in transmission and finally various media for digital communication are illustrated.
Communication systems provide for electronic exchange of multimedia data such as Voice, data, video, music, email, web pages, etc.
The common communication systems are Radio and TV broadcasting, Public Switched Telephone Network (voice, fax, modem), Cellular Phones, Computer networks (LANs, WANs, and the Internet), Satellite systems (pagers, voice/data, movie broadcasts), Bluetooth.
Please find the following attachments"Communication Engineering Notes/ E books free download" here...
- SATELLITE COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING free ebooks download INDEX for engineering
- MOBILE COMMUNICATION free ebooks download INDEX for engineering
- WIRELESS COMMUNICATION SYSTEM free ebooks download INDEX for engineering
- DATA COMMUNICATION AND NETWORKING free ebooks download INDEX for engineering
- Principle of communication system free ebooks download INDEX for engineering
Gender: : Male
Branch: : Electrical Engineering
City : TiruchirapallySend Friend Request
dai download file la onumea illa da !!!
Branch: : Aeronautical EngineeringSend Friend Request
Its there da.
U can see it below this line:
Attached Files for Direct Download