Gender: : Male
Branch: : Computer Science Engineering
City : DehradunSend Friend Request
Abstract : Typical system uses a number of busses, collection of wires, which transmit binary numbers, one bit per wire. A typical microprocessor communicates with memory and other devices (input and output) using three busses: Address Bus, Data Bus and Control Bus.
The 8085/8080A-programming model includes six registers, one accumulator, and one flag register. In addition, it has two 16-bit registers: the stack pointer and the program counter. They are described briefly as follows. The 8085/8080A has six general-purpose registers to store 8-bit data; these are identified as B,C,D,E,H, and L. They can be combined as register pairs - BC, DE, and HL - to perform some 16-bit operations. The programmer can use these registers to store or copy data into the registers by using data copy instructions.
Please find the following attachments"Microprocessor Architecture Ebook / pdf/ ppt download" below .....: )
- Microprocessor Architecture, Programing and applications with 8085 by Ramesh Gaonkar
- 8085 microprocessor by RAMESH GANOKAR ebook pdf download
- Ramesh S Gaonkar - Microprocessor Architecture upload plz
- SPARC v8 for advanced microprocessor ebook download pdf
- Embedded systems and computer architecture ebook download pdf
Last edited by faadoo.nitika; 5th June 2012 at 02:43 PM.
Gender: : Male
Branch: : Electrical Engineering
City : CoimbatoreSend Friend Request
tanx for sharing this materials