Gender: : Female
Branch: : Civil Engineering
City : JabalpurSend Friend Request
- The vision of the the institute is to provide quality education to the youngsters so that they can contribute to the development of the nation.
- We not only aim at the theoretical knowledge but also provide the students, the exposure to the developing society so that they can build their future better.
- Providing a world-class education for our students
- Encouraging lifelong learning through extension education.
Branches & Intake :
Intake(Nos) UR SC ST OBC BE Electronics & Communication 120 60 19 24 17 BE Computer Science & Engineering 60 30 10 12 8 BE Information Technology 60 30 9 12 9 BE Electrical & Electronics 60 30 10 12 8 BE Civil Engineering 60 30 10 12 8 BE Mechanical Engineering 60 30 10 12 8 Total 420 210 68 84 58
NAME OF COMPANY STUDENTS PLACED Cognizant Technology Systems 321 Infosys 151 Wipro Technologies 91 L&T Infotech 50 M & M 07 Wipro Infotech 23 Tech Mahindra 60 AMW 10 Zensar 6 Persistent Systems 21 Mico Bosch 06 Escorts 04 Convergys 21 CSC 17 HSBC 21 NIIT Technologies 04 Syntel 18 Total Placements 831
- Library serves as a resource center and aims to develop a comprehensive collection of documents useful for faculty and students of the institute and provides an efficient dissemination of knowledge. OGI aims for it to be best among engineering college libraries in the country.
- OIST Library functions in co-ordination with the Central Library.
- The complete Library has been converted into digital Library. Issue and return of books are carried out through bar code reader for which students have been given bar codes. With this facility, issue and return of books are carried out within seconds.
- 10 National and 2 International Journal per branch available in the college.
In order to reduce the students dependence on public transport and the difficulties thereof, we operate college owned buses on the following routes Ranjhi, Adhartal, Damohnaka, Ghamapur, Gwarighat, Sadar, Gorakhpur, Madan-Mahal, Medical, Ranital,Yadav-colony,Vijaynagar.
The College runs a Book Bank intended to assist students, from the economically weaker sections of society, by giving text books on loan to deserving students for the whole academic semester according to the rules framed for the purpose.
A nominal one time fee is charged towards book-bank membership. Students are provided with 5 reference books,which are recommended by the university, per semester.
The college canteen has been functioning at the center of the college. It provides good refreshment to the students and staff of the college at approved rates.
Queries are Welcome !!!
- ITM University 2012 Admissions, Fee Structure, Branches, Placements Discussions
- NETC Hyderabad 2012 Admissions, Branches, Fee Structure, Placements - Discussions
- SRI Tech Raipur 2012 Admissions, Fee Structure, Branches, Placements - Discussions
- SGI Sonipat 2012 Admissions, Branches, Fee Structure, Placements Discussions
- G.L Bajaj Gr. Noida 2012 Admissions, Fee Structure, Placements, Branches Discussions