Gender: : Female
City : NoidaSend Friend Request
Abstract : A fluid is a substance which undergoes continuous deformation when subjected to a shear stress. A fluid is bounded by two large parallel plates, of area A, separated by a small distance H. The bottom plate is held fixed. Application of a force F to the upper plate causes it to move at a velocity U. The fluid continues to deform as long as the force is applied, unlike a solid, which would undergo only a finite deformation.
Please find the following attachments"Dynamics of Fluid & Particles Seminar Report / pdf / ppt download" here.....
- Computational Fluid Dynamics- the basic with Applications - by John D. Anderson - download pdf
- Computational Fluid Dynamics by T.J.Chung - download pdf
- Magneto reological fluid complete seminar report ebook free download ppt
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Ebook/Ppt/Pdf Download
- dynamics of particles notes needed