Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: DTU Delhi 2011-2012 placement data - 2012 placement details - statistics

FaaDoO-Administrator FaaDoO-Engineer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Noida

Send Friend Request

Pdf 32 DTU Delhi 2011-2012 placement data - 2012 placement details - statistics

Delhi Technological University (DTU) has made some new records in this placement season! Google has offered a pay package of 1,00,000 USD (55 Lakh INR) to Mr. Priyanshu Jain, 4th year student of Department of Computer Engineering, DTU. EPIC has offered Mr. Ajay Behari Gupta, Mr. Gaurav Kumar, Mr. Saikat K. Debnath, students of Department of Computer Engineering, DTU a pay package of 40 lakh INR. In addition Mr. Saikat K. Debnath has also been offered a pay package of 20 Lakh INR from Google.

The companies which have visited DTU includes Microsoft, Deloitte, Goldman Sachs, Directi, Texas Instruments, Indian Oil, Maruti, TCS, Mckinsey, Oracle, Engineers India Limited, NTPC, Wipro, Info Fidelity, Google, Adobe, and foreign companies such as Work Applications of Japan, EPIC of America, informs Neeraj Nimwal, Placement Officer, DTU.

A major highlight of this years placement is that the leading companies besides making job offers to the final year students are also offering paid internship to the 3rd year students. This shall further enhance the industry interface, prepare students for the technology challenges of the industries and in turn shall assure even better Pre-Placement jobs offers for the students.

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      944.3 KB
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : THIS DOES NOT APPLY ON ME!

City : Delhi

Send Friend Request

Re: DTU Delhi 2011-2012 placement data - 2012 placement details - statistics

i have 16797 rank what can i get till 3rd of dtu nd nsit ???? i am getting ECE in thappar what suggest???